A welcome reception is planned for June 15 at 19:00.
It will take place in the University building of Armeria at the main square in the old center of Koper (Titov trg 4).
- Regular: 10 €
- Reduced (for students): 5 €
- Accompanying person: 10 €
Conference excursion is planned for the afternoon of Wednesday June 17, departing from Koper at 16:00. (Meeting point: Tito square, Koper, 15:45.)
We will visit the Istrian village of Hrastovlje, see the frescos from the 15th century in the Holy Trinity Church, have a guided tour in the nearby Park of native plants and animals established in the international project BIODINET - network for biodiversity and cultural landscape conservation lead by University of Primorska, and taste local products at Trček farm.
- Regular: 25 €
- Reduced (for students): 17 €
- Accompanying person: 25 €
The conference excursion on June 17 will be followed by conference dinner, which is planned to take place starting at 20:00 in Villa Andor Restaurant in Ankaran. (Meeting point: Tito square, Koper, 19:45.)
- Regular (with transportation): 40 €
- Regular (without transportation): 30 €
- Reduced (for students): 28 €
- Accompanying person (with transportation): 40 €
- Accompanying person (without transportation): 30 €
- Children menu: 10 €