Bledʼ19 is the 9th edition of the quadrennial Slovenian Graph Theory Conference. The conference has progressed a long way since its inaugural edition in 1985 (held in Dubrovnik, Croatia). The number of participants has grown from just 30 in 1985, to over 300 at the 8th edition held in Kranjska Gora in 2015, representing all six continents. It has become one of the largest – and for many areas of graph theory, the premier – graph theory conference series, and is attended by leading researchers in graph theory, as well as many postdocs and talented Ph.D. students.
The conference venue is Hotel Kompas, Bled.
Scientific Committee: Sandi Klavžar, Dragan Marušič, Bojan Mohar (chair), Tomaž Pisanski
Organizing Committee: Sergio Cabello, Boštjan Brešar
Organized by IMFM - Institute of Mathematics, Physics and Mechanics
in collaboration with
- SDAMS (Slovenian Discrete and Applied Mathematics Society),
- UL FMF (University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Mathematics and Physics),
- UM FNM (University of Maribor, Faculty of Natural Sciences and Mathematics),
- UP FAMNIT (University of Primorska, Faculty of Mathematics, Natural Sciences and Information Technologies),
- UP IAM (University of Primorska, Andrej Marušič Institute),
- Abelium d.o.o..