The book of abstracts is here.
The final timetable is available. List of chairs or person in charge of finding the chair for each session. A map showing the hotels is available.
Each non-plenary talk is allocated 20 minutes. These 20 minutes includes the talk, questions, and change of speaker.
Changes in the timetable:
- The plenary talk by Dan Kral' is rescheduled for Friday 13:45 at Hotel Kompas, Jezerska Hall. The sessions of Friday afternoon are shifted by 15 minutes.
- Games on graphs, session of Monday afternoon, 17:00-18:00. The talk by Simone Dantas is cancelled. The talk by Douglas B. West starts at 17:00 and will be followed by the talk by Gregory J. Puleo.
- Thursday morning. Group photo at 10:45, before the coffee break, in front of the Rikli Balance Hotel.
- Thursday morning (11:15), Association Schemes and Spectral Graph Theory. The talk by Wilfried Imrich is canceled. Instead, there will be a talk by William J. Martin (Schönberg's Theorem and the positive semidefinite cone of a Bose-Mesner algebra).
- Thursday morning, Finite Geometries. The order of the talks by Simeon Ball and Michel Lavrauw is exchanged. Michel Lavrauw talks at 11:15 and Simeon Ball at 11:35.
- Thursday morning, Graph coloring. The talk by Małgorzata Śleszyńska-Nowak is canceled. The talk by Ewa Drgas-Burchardt will start at 11:35.
- Friday morning, Chemical Graph Theory. The talks by Jianfeng Wang and Haiyan Chen are exchanged. Jianfeng Wang talks at 11:00 and Haiyan Chen talks at 10:15.
- Friday morning, Configurations. The talk by Harald Gropp is replaced with a talk by Nino Bašić (Splittable and unsplittable graphs and configurations).
- Friday afternoon. Plenary talk by Dan Kral'. See information above.
- An overview of the changes for Thursday and Friday.